- Unite with other environmental organizations and advocates in Southern Tagalog in our common goal to protect the natural environment and resources.
- Serve as a medium for the exchange of information regarding the environment in general, within and outside the region as well as among the member organizations.
- Work closely with grassroots and other sectors of the society affected by environmental destruction and who have long been deprived of basic needed resources.
- Mobilize the biggest number of organizations and individuals by conducting and participating on various activities promoting environmental protection and raising awareness on the state of Philippine environment.
- Contribute to the growing environmental movement in the Philippines which is struggling to have a better environment for the present and future generations.